Learn how to process commissions in AgencyBloc. Enter your commission data via imports or manual entry, and AgencyBloc takes care of the splits for you. Commission data is linked up to the policy, agent, and applicable payout rate, allowing you to see total premiums, total commissions payable, and net commissions.
Here are a few things to keep in mind as you watch the video guides:
- Agents (with an agency name) and carriers need to be in AgencyBloc prior to importing commissions statements.
- Commissions are policy driven - they are paid on a per-policy basis.
- To pay a commission, each policy needs to be set with:
- Who gets paid - agent(s) as payees.
- How much gets paid - calculated using rate tables.
Video Guides to Get Started
- Getting Started
- A high-level overview of commissions processing.
- Creating Rate Tables
- Creating rate tables within the commission section of AgencyBloc.
- Setting Payees on Policies
- How to assign payees to policies within your account.
- Importing Commission Data
- How to import carrier provided commissions data.
- View & Edit Entries
- How to view and edit entries after you've imported commission data.
- Reconciling Commissions
- The last steps involved in the commissions processing, reconciliation.