Employee Navigator is an online group enrollment platform for brokers and their clients. To learn more, head over to Employee Navigator's site.
AgencyBloc's integration with Employee Navigator’s help you manage clients and processing commissions. The integration allows you to sync group, carrier, and policy data from Employee Navigator into AgencyBloc. After you make a change in Employee Navigator, you can then sync the updated information to AgencyBloc.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Integration Setup & Field Details
Important: Please review these steps to start.
To prevent loss of data, please define consistent Carrier Names and Benefit Categories/Coverage Types. Review your Carrier names and Coverage Types in AgencyBloc before synchronizing your data. Carrier names and Benefit Categories in Employee Navigator will overwrite the names used in AgencyBloc.
The integration allows for data to be pushed from Employee Navigator into AgencyBloc account via AgencyBloc's API.
- Get the API SID and Key for the integration.
The Account Owner needs to contact a Client Success Specialist by calling or emailing email@example.com.
Note: Make sure to protect your API SID & Key like you would a password.
- Enter your AgencyBloc API SID & API Key in Employee Navigator.
- Log into Employee Navigator, then go to settings and select the AgencyBloc link.
- You're ready to go!
- The connection is setup and you can begin to map existing data and sync data.
A few reminders:
- A company must have at least one active benefit plan setup in Employee Navigator to sync.
- Benefit plans in Employee Navigator must contain a policy number to sync.
- Only users with the privileges to Manage Users have access to setup and manage the integration.
- All users will be able to view the AgencyBloc statistics and report on the agency home page.
The integration and data exchange includes the following fields from Employee Navigator. Field names are listed below for AgencyBloc's and Employee Navigator. When they are different, you'll see both field names listed.
|AgencyBloc Field||Employee Navigator Field|
|Federal Tax ID||(Same)|
|Address||(Same) - Note: Address changes in Employee Navigator do not pass to AgencyBloc|
|Lead Source||Client Source|
Note: All Employee Navigator Plans with the same Policy # are combined into a single Policy when passed to AgencyBloc. If a policy ends, the policy status needs to be manually updated in AgencyBloc.
|AgencyBloc Field||Employee Navigator Field|
|Coverage Type||Benefit Category|
|Policy Status||Passed as Completed/Approved/Pending|
|Renewal Date||Plan Ends Date + 1 day|
Note: Only the company contact is synced to AgencyBloc (not employee records).
|AgencyBloc Field||Employee Navigator Fields|
Mapping your Existing Data
If you have existing data in both AgencyBloc and Employee Navigator, you need to perform a one-time mapping of data items to ensure items sync correctly. To map existing Groups and Policies between the AgencyBloc and Employee Navigator:
- In Employee Navigator, go to Marketplace > AgencyBloc.
- In the AgencyBloc Company and Policy Mapping section, select the red button Assign Company and Policies.
- In the top drop down box for Map To AgencyBloc Company' select the name of the AgencyBloc group that matches the Employee Navigator company.
- Once a Group/Company is mapped, a list of policies will appear. For each policy, select the matching AgencyBloc policy.
- The AgencyBloc Policy drop down list displays the following information from AgencyBloc: Policy number + Carrier + Coverage Type. Leaving the field set to New will result in a new policy being created in AgencyBloc.
Note: If a company or policy in Employee Navigator is incorrectly linked to a group or policy in AgencyBloc, go to Marketplace > AgencyBloc and click on Edit Company and Policies. Then, select a different AgencyBloc Group or Policy.
Syncing your Data Between Systems
Initial & Ongoing
After you enter the AgencyBloc API SID and Key, you will see a green Send button on your Employee Navigator home screen. It will be in the AgencyBloc section (bottom right-hand corner). Clicking 'Send' performs the initial data synchronization as well as ongoing synchronization. Select *click here for a more detailed view. This will display details for the companies and policies are synchronized with AgencyBloc.
Timing your Syncs
Clicking 'Send' will sync data from Employee Navigator to AgencyBloc for new companies, all mapped companies, and policies. As the sync updates existing data and creates new records, we suggest syncing data based on time frames that are in line with your agency's processes.
Already have an Employee Navigator account?
Please contact our Client Success Team to discuss activating this integration piece.
Interested in learning more about Employee Navigator?
Please contact Employee Navigator.