From time to time, you may need to update your AgencyBloc login info and password. Personalize your account by adding a profile picture.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Editing your info
- Name - Make sure you have the correct first and last name. Your name is included in the timestamp when you save changes to a record, create records, etc.
- Email - Make sure your email is up to date. Activity notifications and email campaigns will be sent to this email address.
- Time zone - Having the correct time zone is important because it affects how you view activities on the calendar, Activities Dashboard, and record timestamps across AgencyBloc. If you change your time zone, activities with start/end times and record timestamps will update to reflect the new time zone.
- Username & password - Make sure your username and password are easy for you to remember but difficult for others to guess. The best way to secure your account is to never share your username or password with anyone.
- Two-Step Verification - Add an additional layer of security by tying a mobile phone number to your account. Every time you log in, we’ll text you a unique code to make sure it’s really you. Visit this article for setup instructions.
- Activities Calendar Feeds - You can display your AgencyBloc activities on a calendar outside of AgencyBloc to see all appointments, events, and activities in one place by using an iCal feed. Visit this article for setup instructions.
- Your Notifications - These notifications can help you stay up-to-date on your activities at all times. Visit this article for more details.
Adding a profile photo
Add a profile photo to personalize your account. You can always change or remove the image.
Note: We recommend using a .jpg that is at least 150x150 pixels but no larger than 500 pixels wide.
There are two ways to upload your profile photo:
- On the Profile & Settings icon > My Account > Your Info page
- Viewing an activity