All users in AgencyBloc are assigned to a security group. Security groups control what a user can see and access in AgencyBloc through permissions, as well as user pricing. We recommend this article to agency administrators who may be creating new users.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Accessing security groups
To access Security groups, go to Profile & Settings > Settings > Security Groups. Please note, you must have Administratration Permissions to create and customize security groups.
If you’re creating or customizing a security group, it’s a good idea to review the user type and make sure it’s the right fit. The user type controls the sets of permissions that are available for you to use. It also influences user pricing.
The Agency User is intended for agency staff that have custom access to every area in AgencyBloc.
- Commissions (accounts with the Commission Processing module only)
- Administration (account settings, users, etc.)
- Marketing & Automation (if activated email marketing or automated workflow)
The Agent CRM User is intended for agents that only need to see their book of business.
- Groups (Assigned Groups Only - “Servicing Agent”)
- Individuals (Assigned Individuals Only - “Servicing Agent”)
- Policies (Assigned Policies Only - “Servicing Agent”)
- Carriers (Visible - cannot edit)
- Reports (Available for data based on the above-assigned records)
- Administration (Change Notes/Attachments only)
- Agent Commission Statements (Allow Agents to see their Commission Statements)
The Agent Statement User is intended for agents that only need to see their commission statements.
- Agent Commission Statements (Allow Agents to see just their Commission Statements)
User pricing is dependent on the user type. This is important to keep in mind when creating new users, especially for Agency Users that have tiered pricing. You can view a full breakdown of user pricing and costs on the subscription page. Visit the Your Agency's Subscription & Billing Information article to learn more.