Each user created in AgencyBloc is assigned to a Security Group. The permissions of each user can be found at the Security Group. The Security Group for a user determines what a user can and cannot access inside AgencyBloc.
Note: Each users' accompanying Security Group determines the cost for that user. Check out the User Types & Pricing article for details.
Full Users can have access to the following areas inside AgencyBloc:
- Commissions (plus plans only)
- Administration (account settings, users, etc.)
- Marketing & Automation (if activated email marketing or automated workflow)
Agent CRM users are intended for Agents to see just their book of business. Agent CRM users can access the following areas in AgencyBloc:
- Groups (Assigned Groups Only - “Servicing Agent”)
- Individuals (Assigned Individuals Only - “Servicing Agent”)
- Policies (Assigned Policies Only - “Servicing Agent”)
- Carriers (Visible - cannot edit)
- Reports (Available for data based on the above-assigned records)
- Administration (Change Notes/Attachments only)
- Agent Commission Statements (Allow Agents to see their Commission Statements)
Agent Statement Users are intended for only allowing Agents to see their Commission Statements.
- Agent Commission Statements (Allow Agents to see just their Commission Statements)
Viewing & Accessing Security Groups
To access Security groups, from the Profile & Settings Icon, select Settings. Then, select the Security groups option.