ClientCircle (previously known as Rocket Referrals) is an online platform that helps increase referrals, boost online reviews, improve retention and build long-term client relationships. ClientCircle is made specifically for insurance.
Our integration allows you to sync individuals, agents and policy data from AgencyBloc to ClientCircle. Please note: ClientCircle is a separate subscription and is not included in your AgencyBloc account. Check out ClientCircle features and pricing on their site.
IN THIS ARTICLE
The integration allows for your AgencyBloc account data to be pulled into your ClientCircle account via AgencyBloc's API. Follow these steps to establish the integration. Once you have set up the integration, you need to work with additional settings in ClientCircle to ensure only the data you want gets pulled into ClientCircle.
To set up the integration:
- Get the API SID and Key needed for the integration
- The Account Owner needs to contact a Client Success Specialist by calling or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: Make sure to protect your API SID & Key like you would a password.
- Enter your AgencyBloc 'API SID' & 'API Key' into ClientCircle.
- From the Setup tab in ClientCircle, select integrations and then select Configure next to AgencyBloc.
- Adjust your settings in ClientCircle to set which data you want to pull from AgencyBloc
- From here, change the settings in ClientCircle to ensure you only pull the desired records from AgencyBloc.
Syncing Data between Systems
Data is pulled from AgencyBloc into ClientCircle based on your settings in ClientCircle. You can specify what Individuals, Agents, and Policies are pulled into ClientCircle based on Types. If you have existing data in both AgencyBloc and ClientCircle, you need to perform a mapping of Statuses to ensure items pull correctly.