Rocket Referrals is an online platform that helps increase referrals, boost online reviews, improve retention and build long-term client relationships. Rocket Referrals is made specifically for insurance.
Our integration allows you to sync individuals, agents and policy data from AgencyBloc to Rocket Referrals. Please note: Rocket Referrals is a separate subscription and is not included in your AgencyBloc account. Check out Rocket Referrals features and pricing on their site.
IN THIS ARTICLE
The integration allows for your AgencyBloc account data to be pulled into your Rocket Referrals account via AgencyBloc's API. Follow these steps to establish the integration. Once you have set up the integration, you need to work with additional settings in Rocket Referrals to ensure only the data you want gets pulled into Rocket Referrals.
To set up the integration:
- Get the API SID and Key needed for the integration
- The Account Owner needs to contact a Client Success Specialist by calling or emailing email@example.com. Note: Make sure to protect your API SID & Key like you would a password.
- Enter your AgencyBloc 'API SID' & 'API Key' into Rocket Referrals.
- From the Setup tab in Rocket Referrals, select integrations and then select Configure next to AgencyBloc.
- Adjust your settings in Rocket Referrals to set which data you want to pull from AgencyBloc
- From here, change the settings in Rocket Referrals to ensure you only pull the desired records from AgencyBloc.
Syncing Data between Systems
Data is pulled from AgencyBloc into Rocket Referrals based on your settings in Rocket Referrals. You can specify what Individuals, Agents, and Policies are pulled into Rocket Referrals based on Types. If you have existing data in both AgencyBloc and Rocket Referrals, you need to perform a mapping of Statuses to ensure items pull correctly.