Rocket Referrals is an online platform to help you increase referrals, boost online reviews and improve retention for insurance agencies by strengthening relationships with their clients.The integration allows you to sync individuals, agents, and policy data from AgencyBloc to Rocket Referrals. Please Note: Rocket Referrals is a separate subscription and is not included in your AgencyBloc account subscription. Check out Rocket Referrals features and pricing on their site.
The integration allows for your AgencyBloc account data to be pulled into your Rocket Referrals account via AgencyBloc's API. Follow these steps to establish the integration. Once you have set up the integration, you need to work with additional settings in Rocket Referrals to ensure only the data you want gets pulled into Rocket Referrals.
To set up the integration:
- Get the API SID and Key needed for the integration
- The Account Owner needs to contact a Client Success Specialist by calling or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: Make sure to protect your API SID & Key like you would a password.
- Enter your AgencyBloc 'API SID' & 'API Key' into Rocket Referrals.
- From the Setup tab in Rocket Referrals, select integrations and then select Configure next to AgencyBloc. For detailed instructions see Rocket Referrals help guide.
- Adjust your settings Rocket Referrals to set which data you want to pull from AgencyBloc
- From here, change the settings in Rocket Referrals to ensure you only pull the desired records from AgencyBloc. For detailed instructions see Rocket Referrals help guide.
Syncing Data between Systems
Data is pulled from AgencyBloc into Rocket Referrals based on your settings in Rocket Referrals. You can specify what Individuals, Agents, and Policies are pulled into Rocket Referrals based on Types. If you have existing data in both AgencyBloc and Rocket Referrals, you need to perform a mapping of Statuses to ensure items pull correctly.
For detailed instructions see Rocket Referrals help guide.