Automated Workflow is a powerful tool to increase efficiency and ensure accuracy in your agency processes. Create workflows to schedule activities and emails for a process from start to finish. Get started by activating Automated Workflow and reviewing our tips.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Activating Automated Workflow
Only the Account Owner can set up and activate Automated Workflow. There is no additional cost to activate the Automated Workflow feature in your account. The service is included with a subscription to AgencyBloc. Automated Workflows are free to run!
Note: If you've already setup Email Marketing, you'll only need to complete steps 1 & 2 below.
To activate Automated Workflow:
- From the main menu, select Automated Workflow.
- For smaller screens, it's tucked away under the three dots.
- Once you've read the overview, click the Get Started button.
- Review the Policy Agreement for Email & Anti-Spam.
- Next, enter your Company Info.
- Complete Business Information, Email & Activities Backup, and Email Notifications sections. Backups are used when a name, email, or follow-up user cannot be identified for a workflow.
- Configure your Email Template settings and you're done!
- Select and upload a business logo. Use the default email template colors or set your own. If needed, enter footer text to be included on your emails. For more details, check out the article on Email Template Settings.
Access to Automated Workflow
Access to the Automated Workflow feature in your account is based on user security settings. For an overview of security settings, review the Managing Security Groups article. For help with this please have your agency’s Account Owner call and speak with a Client Success team member.
Tips for Getting Started
Here are a few tips to help you get started using Automated Workflow:
- Get ideas for building workflows from AgencyBloc's pre-built workflows.
- Check your current business processes to identify which ones you can automate.
- Sketch out the flows of your processes to build maps of your workflows - keep in mind which processes might overlap.
- Review the data in your account - clean data is the basis of good automation.
- Communicate within your agency - make sure everyone is in the loop for what workflows are set up. Let others know what will be triggered when data is entered or updated in AgencyBloc.
Is Automated Workflow included with my subscription to AgencyBloc or is this an extra feature that we need to pay for?
Automated Workflow needs to be activated by the AgencyBloc account owner. There is no additional cost for setting up and using automated workflow. By comparison, Email Marketing emails come at a cost of $.02 per recipient.