Email & Anti-Spam Policy
By creating an AgencyBloc, Inc. account you have also agreed to this anti-spam policy. AgencyBloc, Inc. through the AgencyBloc SaaS platform (“https://app.agencybloc.com”) offers a set of tools for creating and sending email to individual recipients.
Rules & The Law
By using AgencyBloc, you have agreed to the following rules.
- You won’t send SPAM. The definition of SPAM is any email you send to someone who hasn’t given you their direct and explicit permission to contact them on the topic of the email you are sending.
- You will not send email to email addresses obtained through purchased, rented, or third-party lists.
- You are responsible for understanding and complying with the U.S. CAN-SPAM Act as well as any other applicable laws of the countries your recipients live in.
- Every email must have an unsubscribe link (our system automatically includes this for you).
- Every email must contain your name and contact information including a physical mailing address (our system automatically includes this for you).
Abuse & Termination
It is your responsibility to monitor and maintain unsubscribe requests for your lists and recipients that are outside of the functionalities of AgencyBloc, Inc. Emails sent unsolicited will receive abuse complaints that will be reflected on your account. It is your responsibility to maintain abuse results lower than the industry standard. It is at AgencyBloc, Inc’s sole discretion to determine if abuse complaints are in excess of industry standards.