Release Notes highlight the recent product updates so you can stay up-to-date on what's new.
We’ve made some updates in how you are able to interact with Activities and Email Campaigns data on records in AgencyBloc. Additionally, you can now track an pay commissions by revenue type. Here is a summary of the changes for made in the month of May:
When there are open activities on a record, AgencyBloc shows the count on the Activities tab.
If you've activated email campaigns, there is an updated Emails tab on records that includes two subsections - Sent Email and Campaigns. View sent messages, email history, and campaigns for a record. For additional details, check out the help article on Viewing Sent Emails and Campaigns.
- Sent Email lists all emails sent to a record.
- Campaigns list all the campaigns for a record.
Commission Revenue Types
Use commission revenue types so your Agency can distinguish and create payouts by type. With revenue types, you are able to distinguish an override from a base commission and then pay and track each accordingly.
- Two default revenue types - Commission and Override. Create additional revenue types as needed.
- Create distinct payouts by revenue type.
- View revenue type details on a policy's payment history and in commission reports.
For details on Revenue Types and to see if it will benefit your Agency, check out the details in the article Using Revenue Types. To activate Revenue Types, the account owner needs to contact Client Success by calling or via email at email@example.com.