Once you’ve set up a campaign, learn how to edit and manage campaign details. Campaigns can be in one of a couple different statuses. You can pause or edit a campaign to make adjustments as needed. Delete campaign drafts that are no longer needed.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Editing a Campaign
Once you've selected to send a campaign, you'll have around 10 minutes before it sends where you can make changes. When a campaign is active, you need to first pause the campaign.You can edit a campaign in a few steps:
- Go to the Saved Campaigns tab, then select the name of the campaign you'd like to edit.
- On the campaign Details tab, you can review campaign details and emails.
- Select edit to make changes to a campaign
- Once you've made updates to a campaign, select Resume to continue sending.
Once a campaign is paused, you can edit the following:
|Campaign Detail||When you can edit|
|Campaign Name||You can edit the campaign name before it has completed.|
|From Name||Before a campaign has completed, you can edit the From Name.|
|Reply to Email||Before a campaign has completed, you can edit the Reply to Email.|
|Drip Emails||You can edit emails that have not been sent - whether it's the initial email or additional drip emails.|
All your campaigns show in the Saved Campaigns tab in the Email Marketing area. Manage your campaigns by keeping track of the campaign status. You can filter and sort your campaigns. A campaign can be in one of the following statuses:
Draft - When you are working on setting up a campaign and have not sent it yet.
Pending - After you've sent a campaign, there is a 10-minute delay that allows you a buffer in case you need to make any last minute changes.
Active - Once active, your campaign will send emails. Drip campaigns remain active after the first email has been sent.
Paused - When you need to pause a campaign to prevent sending or make edits
Completed - A campaign has completed sending all emails.
Disabled - A campaign has been disabled due to a spam or bounce rate being too high.
Pausing & Resuming a Campaign
Pausing a Campaign
Once you've selected to send a campaign, you'll have around 10 minutes before it sends. You can pause a campaign from sending in this time so you can make changes. Also, pausing will prevent the campaign from sending any additional emails, or email drips, until you resume the campaign.
- From the Email Marketing overview page, go to the Saved Campaigns tab.
- Select the campaign you wish to pause and click on the Campaign Name.
- Click Pause at the top portion of the page.
Resuming a Campaign
To resume a campaign, follow the same steps. Select the campaign name, then select Resume. The campaign will stay in a pending status for approximately 10 minutes then become active once again.
Deleting a Campaign
You can delete campaigns that are in a draft status. Once a campaign is sent, it can no longer be deleted. To delete a campaign in a draft status:
- Go to the Saved Campaigns tab, then select the campaign you'd like to delete.
- From the details area, scroll down to the area below the email content.
- Select delete to remove the campaign from the list.