After syncing an email to AgencyBloc, you can associate it to an agent, carrier, group, or individual record. This is a great way to save important email conversations in AgencyBloc.
Associate an email to the wrong record? Have an email conversation that pertains to multiple records? All you have to do is find the email and move or copy it to the desired record.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Moving & copying emails
To copy or move emails, you will need the Visible permission for all record types involved, and the Move or Copy Incoming Email Association administrative permission.
When moving an email, the email is removed from the current record and added to the specified record. You can move emails one at a time or en masse.
When copying an email, a duplicate is created and added to the specified record. You can copy emails one at a time or en masse.
To move or copy emails:
- Choose the record with the email in question and navigate to the Emails > Incoming tab.
- Click 'Select & Manage'.
- Choose the email(s) you want to move or copy.
- Use the checkbox in the table header to select all emails or select multiple emails.
- You can also open each email individually to move or copy it.
- Click 'Move Email...' or 'Copy Email...'.
- Select an existing record or create a new record to move/copy the email(s) to.
- You’re all set!
- The email(s) will be moved/copied to the selected record.
Best practices for copying & moving emails
Here are a few things to keep in mind when you are moving and copying emails:
Removing an individual from a group
If you're removing an individual from a group and the individual has associated emails that are related to the group, move or copy those emails to the group to keep those conversations with the group.
Can I undo moving/copying emails?
You can’t undo the move/copy, but you can move an email back to its original record or delete the email itself. Keep in mind, deleted emails cannot be undone.