There is content on this page that is under development as part of a beta test for a new and upcoming Sales Pipeline feature. Please note, we currently do not have a definitive release date for this new feature. If you are participating in the beta test and you have questions or feedback, please submit your questions in the beta feedback portal. Thank you.
For agents and producers to see their book of business in AgencyBloc, they need a user account and an agent record. Both need to be connected. The agent record also needs to be connected with group, individual, and policy records to indicate which ones belong to the agent’s book of business. This article will tell you how to make those connections.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Connecting the user account and agent record
For setup, the agent will need a user account and a corresponding agent record.
- The agent/producer should have a user account. If not, you will need to create one.
Visit this article to learn how. Please note, you can only set up and manage user accounts if you have administrative permissions.
- The agent/producer should have a corresponding agent record. If not, you will need to create one. Visit this article to learn how.
With both in place, you’re ready to connect them.
- Go to Settings > Users and select a user account.
- In the “Accessible Agents” field, enter the name of the agent record that represents the agent.
- Please note, the security group affects the number of accessible agents that you can assign to the user account.
- Agent CRM Users can have a total of 3 accessible agents.
- Agency Users have no limit for accessible agents. Visit this article for more details.
- Save the user account.
- The agent/producer will now be able to access any group, individual, or policy record in their book of business. A book of business includes every record that lists the agent record as “Servicing Agent” or “Additional Agent”.
Setting up a book of business
Every group, individual, and policy record has a “Servicing Agent” field and several “Additional Agent” fields. Agents/Producers can track and manage their books of business by assigning their agent records accordingly.
Accessing unassigned leads, opportunities, and policies
Incoming leads from lead forms and other lead generation methods often come into AgencyBloc without an assigned “Servicing Agent” or “Additional Agent”. An agent/producer with access to only their book of business may not be able to view or manage these leads.
You can expand an agent/producer’s access to records that do not have a “Servicing Agent” or “Primary Producer”. To do this, you will need to edit their assigned security group and enable the setting called “Include [records] with no agent assignment”.
Once enabled, the agent will be able to access their book of business and unassigned group, individual, opportunity, and/or policy records.