The Leads List allows you to quickly find leads that need to be worked and immediately get in touch with those people. You can kick off emails from your native email client and create new Activity to-dos and follow-up reminders.
Note: If the Leads List is empty, there’s a chance that your Individual or Group types haven’t been categorized yet. For assistance, contact an administrator at your agency to help set up type categories.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Basics of filters
The Leads List has a panel of filters and a search bar that you can use to find leads. Keep in mind, using more filters returns fewer results. If no data appears, you may be using too many filters, or your filters may not make sense.
|Without an open Opp||Shows Groups/Individuals that do not have any open Sales Opportunities (Opps).|
|Servicing agent||Shows Groups/Individuals that are assigned to a specific servicing agent. The servicing agent is an Agent record. Search on an Agent record.|
|Without an Agent||Shows Groups/Individuals that do not have a servicing agent. Useful for finding unassigned leads.|
|Activities Due||Shows Groups/Individuals that have open Activities due for follow-up within a specific time frame.|
|Status||Shows Groups/Individuals with a specific status.|
|Create Date||Shows Groups/Individuals that were created within the specified date range or time frame.|
|Lead Date||Shows Groups/Individuals that were created by a Lead Form within the specified date range or time frame.|
|Lead Source||Shows Groups/Individuals with a specific lead source. Useful for finding Groups/Individuals created by lead form submissions.|
|Project Code||Shows Groups/Individuals with a specific project code.|
The recipes below are examples of how you can mix and match filters in the leads list to find what you want.
Which leads should I start working on first?
Starting filters: Servicing Agent; Without an Agent (optional); Activities Due; Status
- Enter your Agent record’s name in the Servicing Agent filter. If you’re looking for unassigned leads, use the Without an Agent filter instead.
- Use the Activities Due filter to show leads that have Activities needing your immediate attention.
- Use the Status filter to find leads that are in the “Not Contact Yet” status or equivalent status in your sales process.
Which leads just came over from a Lead Form so I can start to follow up and initiate contact?
Starting filters: Servicing Agent; Without an Agent (optional); Lead Source; Lead Date
- Enter the agent’s name listed on the Lead Form in the Servicing Agent filter. If the lead form doesn’t specify an agent, use the Without an Agent filter instead.
- Select “Lead Form” or its equivalent value in the Lead Source filter.
- Use the Lead Date filter to show leads that were created from a Lead Form submission within the specified date range.
Which leads are becoming stale or are stale?
Starting filters: Without an open Opp; Activities Due; Create Date
- Use the Without an open Opp filter to show leads that have no open Opps yet.
- Use the Activities Due filter to show leads that have no scheduled Activities.
- Use the Create Date filter to show leads that were created at the beginning of your current sales goal.
At any time, you can hover over and select a lead in the list to show its open Sales Opportunities, in-force Policies, due Activities, Individual Relationships, and Pinned Note. As you work the lead, you can use its right-hand summary to make quick assessments without going into the record.
Take action with no delays:
- Send an email (if you have an email handler for your web browser)
- Create an Activity
- Create an Opp