The content on this page is under development as part of a beta test for a new and upcoming feature. Please note, we currently do not have a definitive release date for this new feature. If you are participating in the beta test and you have questions or feedback, please submit your questions in the beta feedback portal. Thank you.
Video recorded on September 1, 2020
What was covered:
- Security group permissions for Sales Pipeline
- Assigning linked agents and accessible agents to users
- Turning a team into a sales team
- Setting up a Sales Pipeline
- Creating sales opportunities (opps)
- Adding opp products
- Viewing an opp's timeline of events
- Using the Leads List as a hub to manage your lead follow-ups and to-dos
- Using the Sales Pipelines Board and Sales Opportunities List
- Setting up field options for opps and opp products
- Assigning type categories for groups and individuals
- Setting up column settings for the Leads List and opps
Note: We are continuing to make updates and improvements to the Sales Pipeline feature during the beta testing period. Thus, what you see in AgencyBloc may differ slightly from what's shown in the video. However, the setup should always remain the same. See below for recent updates.
Updates and improvements:
February 25, 2021
- With this update, you can now view your lead and Pipeline data in high-level, visual charts and graphs on the new Sales Dashboard. You can use each chart/graph to uncover trends and patterns in your sales process, which gives you more ways to evaluate your sales performance.
- We added filters to the Opp timeline.
- We added the “Expected Close Date” field to the new Opp modal to help you forecast revenue.
- When creating a new Pipeline with the Win Probability setting turned on, we now pre-populate the stages with default Win Probability values.
January 14, 2021
- With this update, you can now associate closed-won sales opportunities (opps) with new or existing policies. This allows you to capture a Policy’s entire lifecycle, track its historical data for coverage, and uncover potential cross-selling opportunities. Watch this video for more details.
- We added a “Start Date” sort option to the Sales Pipelines Board.
- We added a new “Last Modified” column to the Settings > Teams list.
- We made improvements to the right-hand summary panel in these areas:
- Groups & Individuals: The right-hand summary will not disappear when you interact with its content.
- Groups, Individuals, & Sales Opportunities: We now show the record’s name in the right-hand summary.
- Lead List, Sales Opportunities List, & Sales Pipelines Board: We added a pound sign to help you quickly jump back to the Group, Individual, or Sales Opportunity you’re viewing.
Updates and improvements:
November 4, 2020
- We updated Automated Workflow to support sales opportunities (opps). You can now set up workflows to kick off activities and emails when someone creates a new opp or changes an opp’s pipeline or stage. Watch this video for more details.
- The “Opportunity” record type was renamed to “Sales Opportunity” to add more context.
- We removed the “Sales Pipeline” setup page and replaced it with setup instructions in the areas where you create and work sales opportunities.
- We split the “Opportunities” board and list views into two separate areas:
- “Sales Pipeline” was renamed to “Sales Pipelines” and now opens the opportunities board view.
- “Opportunities” was renamed to “Sales Opportunities” and now opens the opportunities list view.
- We added “Buyer Type” and “Status” to the Closed Lost modal.