Use this report to analyze lost Sales Opportunities and identify low-performing areas in your sales process.
IN THIS ARTICLE
What's in the report
To run this report, you must have the following Security Group permissions:
- Report “Visible”
- Sales Opportunity “Visible”
You must also be assigned to a Sales Team that has access to at least one active Sales Pipeline.
*Populated if the Opp Buyer is a Group.
**Populated if the Opp Buyer is an Individual.
***The Primary Producer is the Agent record in an Opp’s “Primary Producer” field.
Interpreting the data
In the report download, you’ll see a list of all Opps that closed lost. You’ll also see the stage that each Opp was in prior to being moved into the Closed Lost stage, as well as the lost reason.
With this data, you can begin to identify the stages or processes in your pipeline that led to each closed-lost Opp.
You can also see the lead source of the Opp Buyer, which can help you determine the quality of your lead sources. If you notice that Opps from Opp Buyers that came from a certain lead source are closed lost, you may consider switching lead sources or developing a strategy to handle them.
Filtering the data
If you have a lot of data, it could take AgencyBloc a little time to export your Opp data. To narrow your report results and improve the report download speeds, use any of the following filters:
- Report Type - Only Group Opp or Individual Opp data will be included in the report results.
- Primary Producer - Only Opps with the selected Agent in the Primary Producer field will be included in the report results.
- Closed Date Range - Only Opps with a Closed Date that is greater than or equal to the Start Date and less than or equal to the End Date will be included in the report results.
- Lost Reason - Only Opps with selected lost reason will be included in the report results.
- Buyer Lead Source - Only Opps with Group/Individual buyers that have the selected lead source will be included in the report results.