Use this report to pull the conversion rates and revenue of closed-won Sales Opportunities to see if you're reaching your goals.
IN THIS ARTICLE
What's in the report
To run this report, you must have the following Security Group permissions:
- Report “Visible”
- Sales Opportunity “Visible”
Report data for producers:
*The Primary Producer is the Agent record in an Opp’s “Primary Producer” field.
**These columns repeat for each month in the selected time frame.
Interpreting the data
In the report download, you’ll notice a row for each producer.
You’ll also see the following columns:
- Closed Won Revenue - This column shows the total value of all Opps that were won in the month.
- Closed Won Revenue Rate - Of all Opps closed in the month, this column shows the % that were closed won.
- Number of Closed Won Opps - Of all the Opps closed in the month, this column shows how many were closed won.
- Rate of Closed Won Opps - Of all Opps closed in the month, this column shows the % of those that were closed won.
This group of columns will repeat for every month (up to 12) that you specify in the report's date range filter. You can use this filter to target performance data over a date range, such as month-over-month, quarterly, or yearly.
Filtering the data
If you have a lot of data, it could take AgencyBloc a little time to export your Opp data. To narrow your report results and improve the report download speeds, use any of the following filters:
- Start Month - Only Opps with a Closed Date starting with the selected month will be included in the report results.
- Start Year - Only Opps with a Closed Date year starting with the selected year will be included in the report results.
- End Month/Year - Only Opps with a Closed Date up to the selected month and year will be included in the report results. The End Month/Year options will depend on what you selected for the Start Month and End Month. The max range is up to 12 months.
- Primary Producer - Only Opps with the selected Agent in the Primary Producer field will be included in the report results.
Use the “Primary Producer” filter to look at each producer’s performance on an individual level. If you want to compare performance across all your producers, ignore this filter.