Get an in-depth look into your Groups with the Group detail screen in AgencyBloc. For you, Groups could mean a couple of different things. Groups could be the employers of the individuals to whom you sell policies, or they could also be businesses to whom you sell policies.
Note: If you only sell to individuals and do not track employer information, then you can skip this video.
Video training series for CRM Basics
- How to Create New Records in AgencyBloc (5:55)
- Order of Operations for Adding Records (2:16)
- Searching for Records in AgencyBloc (2:05)
- Using the Individual Detail Screen (5:05)
- An Overview of AgencyBloc's Activities (13:04)
- Overview of Notes & Attachments (2:44)
- Using the Policy Detail Screen (2:58)
- Creating & Using Policy Coverages (2:25)
- Using the Group Detail Screen (4:37) You are here
- Creating & Using Relationships (2:35)
- Managing Group Contacts (4:44)
- Using the Carrier Detail Screen (5:43)
- Adding Agent & Agency Records (6:32)