Lead Routing Rules is an automation tool for pushing Leads to specific agents on your team. If you're a single agent, you can auto-assign yourself on all Leads that come in via lead vendors. It can also assign Leads in a round-robin fashion to agents licensed in certain states or selling specific coverage types.
IN THIS ARTICLE
How to create a Lead Routing Rule
- Go to Settings.
- Find the Sales > Lead Routing Rules setting and select the 'Edit' button.
- Select the ‘Add Routing Rule’ button.
- Name the rule.
- If you’re creating multiple rules, you can order them by priority. The rule with a priority of ‘1’ will always have the highest priority.
- Select what Leads will be assigned with this rule.
- Use the available filters to specify which Leads the rule will assign.
- Determine if you want to set the Lead to be unassigned if no agents are available.
- Determine if you want to require agents to be logged in to receive Leads.
- Add the agents you want to receive the Leads.
- Set the assignment order. First, second, third, and so on. It will then round-robin back to the first when that list is done.
- When ready, select the ‘Create Rule’ button to finish setup.
- AMS+ will now look at the rule to determine where to assign Leads.