Advanced and saved search allow you to use combined criteria and custom fields to find what you need and then keep it for later. Use your saved searches to create custom lists and save time in your day to day operations.
Below are a few tips and examples to help you get the most out of Advanced and Saved Search.
- Create a list of groups by Type and/or Status to segment your data - All Clients, All Prospects, Active Groups etc.
- Create a list of groups by geographic region - use a City, State or Zip Code.
- Create a list of groups where you are the Account Manager to keep track of the groups you manage.
- Track recent leads & prospects - use Created in the Last and a Type/Status or Lead Source.
- Create a list of individuals by Type or Status to segment your data - All Active Clients, All Prospects, etc.
- Create a list of individuals by geographic region - use a City, State or Zip Code. Use Zip Code and Radius to find individuals in a broad area.
- Track your recent leads & prospects - use Created in the Last and a Type/Status or Lead Source.
- Find individuals in a certain age range or Birthdays in a specific month.
- Search for dependents using a type or status you've setup or by using custom fields.
- Create a list of polices by coverage type and status to track specific segments of your business. Examples: All Active Policies, All Life Policies, Active Group-Health Policies, etc.
- Create a list to track your policies by carrier and coverage type. Additionally, use policy status to find all pending policies for a carrier to create a list of policies in process.
- Find policies with upcoming renewal dates using the renewal date range or in the next search criteria. Example: peep a rolling list of policies with renewals in the next 30 days to keep ahead of your work.
- Find recently issued policies - use criteria an Active/In-Force Status and with Effective Date in the last 30 days.
- Create a list of agents by Type and/or Status - All Active Agents, All Recruits, Active Recruits/Leads etc.
- Create a list of agents by geographic region - use a City, State or Zip Code. Use Zip Code and Radius to find agents in a broad area.
- Find agents with upcoming E&O expiration dates and license expirations using date ranges or in the next search criteria. Example: keep a rolling list of agents with expirations in the next 30 days to keep ahead of your work.
- Find agents specializing in a particular market and Geographic Region. Use Primary Market Criteria in combination with a City, State or Zip Code.
- Track recent agents recruits and new agents in your agency to help with your onboarding process. Use created in the last in combination with Type or Status.