Once you’ve created a projection table, you'll need to connect it to policies in your account. Projection tables connect to policies by using the associating action - this creates a link between a policy and a projection table. There are two ways to associate a projection table with policies - select on a policy or mass associate to a set of policies.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Select on a Policy
Once you've created a projection table and need to add it to a single policy, you can select it on the policy level. To select a projection table on the policy level:
- On a policy, select the Commissions tab.
- Select Projected Commissions.
- Choose a projection table, then select save.
When you need to associate a projection table to a large set of policies, you can mass associate your projection table under Manage Projection Tables.
- In the Commission area, select Manage Projection Tables.
- Choose the projection table you want to associate, and then select Associate Policies.
- Enter policy criteria to associate the projection table with policies.
- Be as specific as you can - the more criteria you add, the more targeted matching policies will be.
- Select associate and you're done.
- Associating the projection table with policies will calculate the projected commissions.
Note: If you need to overwrite existing projection tables on policies, check the "Overwrite existing Table Associations for matching policies?" box.
Mass Remove Tables
If you need to remove an association of a projection table from policies, use the remove association action. Removing an association follows the same steps as mass associating a table, but instead select Remove Associations. When removing a projection table association, commission projections are deleted for matching policies.