Creating a lead form in AgencyBloc is accomplished in a few steps. Once you’ve created your lead form, you can add it to your website. Once you’ve set up and used your lead form, learn how to edit your lead form.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Create a Lead Form
To create a lead form, follow the steps below. Please note, only Agency Users can create or edit lead forms.
- In the main navigation, select ”Lead Forms”.
- Select new Lead Form.
- Fill out the lead form details and lead record details.
- See the Lead Record Details section in this article for more information
- Select and order your form fields.
- After you’ve selected a field, click “Add Option” to include the field on the form. Drag and drop fields in the order that you want them to display. See Tips for using lead forms.
- Save and preview your lead form, and copy the HTML to add to your website.
- Hover over the link and double-click to highlight it. Then, right-click and copy or use the CTRL + C command in Windows or CMD + C in Mac.
Lead Record Details
|Lead Record Detail||Description|
|Type||Set the agent, group, or individual type for new leads. If you have categories assigned to your group and individual types, you can use Quick Search to find new group and individual leads.|
|Address Type||Specify the address type (home, business, billing, mail) for new leads.|
|Lead Source||Set the lead source for new leads. If you want to automate follow-up tasks and emails, you can create workflows that trigger based on the lead source. You can also use the lead source to help you find new leads in Advanced Search.|
|Servicing Agent||Optionally set the servicing agent for new group or individual leads.|
|Primary Contact Type||Set the type for individuals that are created and associated to new group leads as the primary contact.|
|Account Manager||Set the account manager for new group leads. You can notify your account managers as soon as a new group lead is created with Automated Workflow.|
|Agency||Set the agency for new agent leads.|
|Agent Representative||Optionally set the agent representative for new agent leads.|
Custom fields on Lead Forms
You can use the following types of custom fields on lead forms:
- Text Field
- Text Area (displays as a single line in the lead form)
Edit a Lead Form
To edit a lead form, navigate to the lead forms area in AgencyBloc. Select the lead form you’d like to edit, then select the Edit Lead form button.
Once you’ve made and saved your changes, make sure to update your website with updated lead form HTML.
Can I customize my lead forms?
Yep! Check out the article on customizing lead forms for instructions on how to tailor a lead form to your needs.
Can I assign an agent to a lead from the lead form?
Sure thing, you can add a field to a lead form behind the scenes to assign an agent to a new lead. Check out the article on customizing lead forms to learn how.