Lead Forms capture a prospect's information from a website and creates a record in AgencyBloc. Create leads forms to place on your website and then collect leads so you can reach out to help prospects. Follow-up quickly to boost your lead conversion rates.
How Lead Forms work
Lead forms turn visitors on your website or other online locations into leads in your AgencyBloc account. Creating a lead form in AgencyBloc is done in a few steps. When creating a lead form, choose the fields that you want to capture, such as name, email, and phone number. Add it to your site using the snippet of code.
Presto, you are ready to receive leads. When visitors complete the form, leads are created in your account as individual records. Use lead forms in combination with Automated Workflow to respond instantly and assign follow-up tasks.
Tips for using Lead forms
Here are a few tips for using leads forms:
- Limit the number of fields
- Try to keep your number of fields to around four. Research has shown that dropping your fields from 11 to 4 contributes to a significant jump in conversion rates. Four fields should give you enough room to ask for first name, last name, email, and phone number. Depending on what you sell, you may want to add an extra field asking the visitor what type of coverage they’re interested in to give you a little background information for when you contact them.
- Position near the top of the page
- Place your lead form near the top of the page. It’s best to place your form “above the fold”, or near the top of your website so a visitor sees it immediately. The fold is the breaking point where a visitor has to begin scrolling down the screen to see more. Information above the fold is seen more than information below the fold. So, always place your most important items, like a lead form, above the fold.
- Only ask for what you need
- Only ask for the most pertinent information you need to follow-up with a lead and help with their request. A phone number might be considered important information to you, but test things out to see what yields the best results. If you can remove phone number field or any other fields, it reduces the amount of time a visitor spends to complete a form.
Want more on lead generation? Check out articles in the resources section.
Can I customize lead form?
Sure thing! Check out the article on customizing lead forms for instructions on how to tailor a lead form to your needs
Is there a limit on the number of lead forms I can create and use?
Nope, create as many lead forms as you need. We suggest tailoring lead forms based on the context where you plan to use them. On a generic contact page on a website - keep it simple and short. On a detailed page about insurance coverage, add a few details to help a visitor communicate their needs to you.