Two-Step verification adds another layer of security to your AgencyBloc account. When logging in, AgencyBloc will send a verification code to your mobile phone via text. Enter the code as a second check to make sure it's really you.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Add Two-Step Verification
To add two-step verification to your account:
- Navigate to the Settings & Profile menu > My Account > Your Info tab.
- In the Login Info section, select the ‘Add Mobile Phone Number & Activate’ link.
- This starts the setup of two-step verification - make sure to have your mobile phone nearby.
- Enter your mobile phone number and set up your security questions.
- A security code will be sent to your mobile phone shortly via text.
- Activate two-step verification.
- A text message with a unique 6-digit code will be sent to your mobile phone - enter the code immediately. For security reasons, if there is too long of a pause, the system will return to the security questions page.
- Enter the code and click 'Activate'.
- You're all set! You'll receive a confirmation email for your records.
If you need to update your mobile phone number or security questions, return to the Your Info tab and select ‘Change this phone number’ or ‘Change security questions’.
Log in with Two-Step Verification
Now, anytime you log into your account using two-step verification, you will receive a text message with a 6-digit code to verify your login.
Note: When logging in, there is an option for AgencyBloc to remember your computer for 30 days. If you log in to AgencyBloc on the same computer every day, you might select this option for ease of logging in while still benefiting from the extra layer of security.
Turn Off Two-Step Verification
- Return to the Profile & Settings menu > My Account > Your Info tab.
- Click ‘Turn off two-step verification’.
- Click ‘Yes, turn off verification’.