We’ve made some updates in email campaigns we think you'll enjoy. Also, a small update to security groups to give you more control over your agency's data. Here is a summary of the changes made in the month of June:
New - Saved Content
You've asked if there is a way you can reuse email content within your email campaigns - now you can! Saved Content is a new feature that utilizes pre-built messages that can be quickly inserted into the email editor when you are creating emails for a campaign. Also, we’ve taken some standard messages insurance agencies send and created content for you to use as-is or edit and save as your own.
- Turn the messages you often send into Saved Content
- Use AgencyBloc pre-built industry specific emails
- Take advantage of saved content to gain back time and focus on growing your agency.
For additional details, check out our article on Using Saved Content.
Note: If the new Saved Content dropdown does not display in the email editor in email campaigns, you will need to clear the cache in your browser. For instructions on how to clear your browser cache, check out our article on Clearing Browser Cache and Cookies.
Updates to Email Campaigns
New Variable Fields
We've added some new variable fields to AgencyBloc's email campaigns feature. This allows you to customize and personalize your emails with even greater detail. New fields include:
- Individual’s Primary Address Line 1
- Individual’s Primary Address Line 2
- Individual’s Primary Zip
- Individual’s Primary Email Address
- Individual’s Business Phone
- Individual’s Home Phone
- Individual’s Cell Phone
- Policy’s Application Submit Date
- Policy’s Effective Date
- Policy’s Renewal Date
- Policy’s Term Date
- Group’s Name
- Group’s Doing Business As
- Group’s Servicing Agent’s First Name
- Group’s Servicing Agent’s Last Name
- Group’s Servicing Agent’s Email Address
- Group’s Servicing Agent’s Business Phone
- Group’s Servicing Agent’s Cell Phone
- Group’s Servicing Agent’s Fax
- Group’s Servicing Agent’s Primary Address Line 1
- Group’s Servicing Agent’s Primary Address Line 2
- Group’s Servicing Agent’s Primary City
- Group’s Servicing Agent’s Primary State_Province
- Group’s Servicing Agent’s Primary Postal Code
We've reworked some language in email campaigns to make it easier to create emails and get on with business at your agency.
- AgencyBloc Custom Tags is now Variable Data
- Templates button in the email editor is now Layouts
- Email Template option is now Email Header option to specify if you want to include your business logo or not.
Restricting Logins by IP Address
To help protect your organization’s data from unauthorized access, AgencyBloc allows you to specify a list of IP addresses to control where users can log into their AgencyBloc account. You can set this option at the account level or the Security Group level. For instructions, check out the steps in this help article.