Reduce no-shows for appointments using the AMS+ Appointment Reminder feature. It allows you to send customized email or text reminders to prospects, clients, and agents about upcoming meetings. You can tailor the timing and frequency of these reminders with data from your AMS+ account to ensure each message is relevant and personal.
Use Appointment Reminders in conjunction with Appointment Schedules to fully automate and streamline your scheduling process.
IN THIS ARTICLE
How to create an appointment reminder
If you belong to a Security Group with the ‘Manage User’ permission:
- Go to Settings.
- Navigate to the Sales > Appointment Reminders tab and select the ‘ADD NEW REMINDER’ button.
- In the Reminder Details, first set the Activity Type.
- What you select in this field determines the type of Activities that qualify for the reminder.
- Set the reminder send date and time.
- Set the exact timing for your reminder by specifying the number of days, hours, and minutes before it’s sent out.
- Choose the delivery method: Email or Text.
Please be aware that text messages can only be sent during certain times. This timeframe is unique to each user account.
If you belong to a Security Group with the "Manage Users" Administrative permission, you can edit this timeframe on a user's behalf in the Settings > Servicing > Users > Sales > Edit a User > Sales > Account > Text Messages Are Allowed Between section.
Otherwise, each user can edit this timeframe by going to their My Account > Sales > Account > Text Messages Are Allowed Between section.
- Choose the recipient: Record, Assigned Agent, or AMS+ User.
- When ready, select the ‘CREATE’ button to finish setup.