If you make a mistake importing a carrier statement and you want to undo the import, this article will show you what to do.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Purging an imported statement
- Go to Commission > History.
- In the Commission History, locate the import that you want to delete.
- Please note that you can only purge entries that were imported from the Commission History. If you want to purge entries that were added manually, you will need to delete their Transaction or delete them one by one from the Commission > Add & Edit Entries page.
- Select the “Purge” button.
- Warning! This action will delete all commission entries that were imported from the statement and can’t be undone. Make sure you’re ready to purge.