Learn how to view, add, and edit entries after importing commission data.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Add & edit entries (9:58)
8/3/21 - This page has been updated to support a Commission Module enhancement coming Wednesday, August 11th. Preview the changes in our Release Notes to learn more.
Adding manual commission entries
Adding & editing entries
To add or edit commission entries manually, follow these steps:
- Go to Commission > Add & Edit Entries.
- Select Add New.
- A search box will open up and you can:
- a) Search for an existing policy by policy number or commission number.
b) Create a new policy by selecting the New Policy button.
- Once you've linked policy, you’ll be prompted to enter the commission payment details in the ‘Edit Commission’ window.
- When you are done, select Save.
- This allows you to add Payees (if needed). Select Create New and enter who gets paid for the commission entry. You may also modify or delete existing payees and amounts by clicking Edit to the left of the payee name.
- After everything is set, select Save and Close and you're done!
- When you have more payments to enter, repeat the process.