There are a few ways to get your commission data into AgencyBloc. Generally, you'll import commission data from an electronic statement provided by the carrier in an excel format. If the carrier does not provide a statement, you can use the standard import template or manually add entries. Using manual entries is also a good option for posting a small number commissions received or making adjustments to agent commissions.
Video Guide (4:52)
Step-by-Step for Manual Entries
To add or edit commission entries manually, follow these steps:
- Go to Commission area and then Select View & Edit Entries.
- Next, select Add New.
- A search box will open up and you can either:
- a) Search for an existing policy.
b) Create a new policy by selecting the New Policy button.
- Once you've linked policy, the Edit Commission window will open.
Starting with Statement Date, enter the commission payment details.
- When you are done, select Save.
- This allows you to add Payees (if needed). Select Create New and enter who gets paid for the commission entry.
- After everything is set, select Save and Close and you're done!
- When you have more payments to enter, repeat the process.