Learn how to view, add, and edit entries after importing commission data.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Viewing entries (5:04)
7/17/2019 - We updated AgencyBloc to support commission number. With this update, you can search commission statements by policy number or commission number. See release notes for more details.
Adding & editing entries
To add or edit commission entries manually, follow these steps:
- Go to Commission > Add & Edit Entries.
- Select Add New.
- A search box will open up and you can:
- a) Search for an existing policy by policy number or commission number.
b) Create a new policy by selecting the New Policy button.
- Once you've linked policy, you’ll be prompted to enter the commission payment details in the ‘Edit Commission’ window.
- When you are done, select Save.
- This allows you to add Payees (if needed). Select Create New and enter who gets paid for the commission entry. You may also modify or delete existing payees and amounts by clicking Edit to the left of the payee name.
- After everything is set, select Save and Close and you're done!
- When you have more payments to enter, repeat the process.