If you have a call center or use a telephone system, you can set up an integration to automatically search AgencyBloc with the phone number for incoming calls. This is called a screen pop as the caller's information pops up on your screen. Set up an integration to save time in finding the contact records.
Basics of Screen Pops
To set up a phone integration, the phone system needs a setting where you can specify a URL to search for the information. Add the AgencyBloc search URL to the phone system so it automatically searches AgencyBloc when a call is received. Use this integration to access caller information and document notes from the call in AgencyBloc.
- ...let us know what you use!
Setting up a Screen Pop
To set up a screen pop, follow the steps below:
- In the phone system, locate the settings area for web screen pop.
- This may vary from system to system. View the phone system's help guides or documentation for specifics.
- Enter the AgencyBloc URL for the screen pop.
- URL example format: https://app.agencybloc.com/search.aspx?q=8663387075
Note: The 'q=' parameter needs to contain the phone number of the inbound caller (no punctuation or special characters). This automatically searches all areas for the phone number and then displays the results so you can view records.
- Save the screen pop settings and try it out.
- To make sure the integration has been set up properly, you can create a record with your phone number and give yourself a call to try it out.
- Verify pop-up blocker settings.
- Make sure you disable pop-up blocker to allow the phone service to open the search in a new browser window/tab.
- You're all set.
- Now, when you receive a call using your phone system, it will automatically search AgencyBloc.
Do you integrate with __________ phone system?
Great question! There are several phone systems out there. Give us a shout and we'll see if we can help you set it up.