Tags are descriptive labels or keywords that you can add to a Sales Record to help categorize and organize it with other similar Sales Records more efficiently. Statuses, on the other hand, help you track the current state or progress of leads in your sales process. For example, you could have a Sales Record with a status of ‘New Lead’ with Tags of ‘VIP Client’ or ‘AEP Review Needed’.
IN THIS ARTICLE
How to create Tags
Go to Settings > Sales and filter on "tag" to find the ‘Account Tags’ setting, and select the 'Edit' button.
Add new tags to the 'Add Tag' field.
You can add as many as you want.
How to apply Tags
You can add Tags one Sales Record at a time or mass-add Tags to multiple Sales Records. You can also apply tags via Sales Automated Workflows.
To add Tags to a single Sales Record:
- Go to a Sales Record and locate the ‘Tags’ section on the right-hand side.
- Select the dropdown list and add as many tags as you want.
To mass-add Tags to multiple Sales Records:
- Go to the Leads List and select the ‘SELECT ALL’ button.
- Select the ‘BULK UPDATE’ button to open the ‘Bulk Update’ window.
- Choose which Tag you want to add all the Sales Records to in the ‘Tags’ field and select the ‘SUBMIT’ button.
- Now all selected records will be in the specified call queue.