Intulse is a provider of VOIP business phone solutions. To learn more, visit Intulse’s site. This integration allows you to quickly identify inbound calls and save call log details to matching records in AgencyBloc.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Setting up the integration
To set up this integration, you need:
- An API SID and API key from AgencyBloc
- An account with Intulse
You can submit a request for your API SID and API key at firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-338-7075. Even if you already have this information from a previous integration, we highly recommend using a unique set of credentials for each integration you are leveraging.
Note: API keys grant full access to your AgencyBloc account, so protect them the same way you protect your AgencyBloc account password.
With your API SID and API key on hand, go into your Intulse account to finish setup.
Using the screen pop
When you receive a call through Intulse, a screen pop will appear with the caller ID. If the caller’s phone number matches with a group or individual record in AgencyBloc, the screen pop will show the record’s name, which you can click to instantly access its details.
To fully utilize the screen pop:
- Keep both AgencyBloc and Intulse up and running in multiple tabs or windows.
- Make sure your group and individual records in AgencyBloc have phone numbers.
Saving call details in AgencyBloc
In Intulse, you can log calls (inbound/outbound) and save the call log details to group and individual records in AgencyBloc as activities.
Depending on how you choose to manage the integration, you can log calls manually or automatically.
If you manually log a call, you can:
- Customize the call subject and add a description.
- Choose which record in AgencyBloc you want to save the call log details to as an activity. If you chose to record the call, the log details will include an attachment/link to the recording.
With auto-logging, the integration will automatically create an activity on the matching group/individual record in AgencyBloc with basic caller information, such as start time, duration, and direction (inbound/outbound). If you chose to record calls, it will also include a link to the recording.