Video recorded in October 2021
After you watch the video
1. Set goals for what you want to achieve using Zapier
- Identify the business problems that you want to solve or automate using Zapier.
- Identify the apps that you would use to solve this business problem.
- Determine if you want to bring data into AMS+ or send data out of AMS+.
- If bringing data into AMS+, identify the data fields in AMS+ that you want to populate with information from other apps.
- If sending data out of AMS+, identify the data fields in other apps that you want to populate with information from AMS+.
Make lists for #2 and #3 so you have them ready to create Zaps in Zapier.
2. Do some research in Zapier
- Search Zapier’s resource library for the apps you want to use. The apps must be listed in Zapier to use them in your Zaps.
- Review the triggers and actions of each app. An app's triggers and actions will tell you what it can and can't do in Zapier.
- Visit AgencyBloc’s app page and review our triggers and actions. Triggers send data out of AMS+ while actions send data into AMS+. Learn more about AgencyBloc's supported triggers and actions.
3. Train yourself on Zapier
To maximize the benefits of this integration, you’ll want to visit Zapier's help site and watch their training videos to familiarize yourself with Zapier’s nomenclature and processes.
Here are a few resources to get you started:
- Zapier101: Getting started with Zapier
- Key concepts in Zapier
- Basics of creating a Zap
- How to connect your app accounts to Zapier
- How to format data in Zaps
- How to troubleshoot Zaps
4. Activate our Zapier integration
Once you understand the basics of Zapier: