A call queue is like a to-call list. It organizes the Leads you need to call, helping you remember to reach out to them in the right order.
If you have at least one call queue, you can start adding Leads to it and make calls using the DialQ. You can also set up Automated Workflows to automatically add and remove Leads from call queues.
IN THIS ARTICLE
How to create a call queue
- Go to Settings.
- Find the Sales > Phone Dialer & Call Queues setting and select the 'Edit' button.
- Navigate to the Call Queues tab and enter the name of the queue in the ‘Description’ field.
- Set the ‘Sort Order’ according to the desired sequence in which you want calls to enter the queue.
- Choose which user(s) you want the queue to be visible to or all users and select the ‘ADD CALL QUEUE’ button to create the queue.
You can also manually add a user to all call queues.
Call queue examples
- 1st Attempt
- 2nd Attempt
- 3rd Attempt
- 4th Attempt
- Final Attempt
- AEP Leads- Need Appointment
- AEP Clients- Need Appointment
- Quote Follow Up
- Turning 65
- Upsell to Dental
- Upsell to Life
- Upsell to Final Expense
- Upsell to Flood Insurance