Outlook Email Sync is an integration with Windows-based desktop versions of Microsoft Outlook. Download our Microsoft Outlook Add-In to sync your Outlook emails to AgencyBloc.
Sync your Outlook emails as activities to create assignable to-dos and reminders. Sync as emails to create copies that include the original message and attachments, which anyone at your agency can access and review. Synced activities and emails will automatically associate to contact records in AgencyBloc.
To set up the integration:
- In AgencyBloc, navigate to the Profile & Settings menu > My Account > Outlook Email Sync and download the Outlook Email Sync Add-In.
- Close Outlook (if it’s already open and running).
- Run and install the downloaded Add-In file.
- When you reopen Outlook, you’ll see an AgencyBloc tab in the ribbon.
- In AgencyBloc, copy the Add-In key.
- You will find the key on the same page that you downloaded the Add-In file.
- In Outlook, navigate to the Add-In settings and enter your credentials.
- Credentials include your AgencyBloc username and the Add-In key. Please note, your username is the same as what you use to log in to AgencyBloc.
- Check credentials and save to activate the integration.
- You can now start syncing your Outlook emails to AgencyBloc. Sync individual emails or folders of emails. Visit the Using Outlook Email Sync article to learn how.
Before you start syncing, navigate to the Profile & Settings menu > My Account > Outlook Email Sync and review your settings. In particular, the ‘Sync as Activity’ settings. When you sync an Outlook email as an activity, it will have a status and due date in AgencyBloc.
You can use the status to track the activity’s progress, and the due date will trigger a follow-up reminder. If the status is 'Complete', the incoming activity won't have a due date. Make sure these settings are configured to match your preferences before syncing.
Also, review your association options. By default, AgencyBloc will automatically associate synced activities and emails to contact records in your account until you change these settings.
Currently, we only support Windows-based desktop versions of Microsoft Outlook 2010 or newer. For best performance, we recommend using:
- Outlook 2013 or newer
- Windows 8 or newer
How do I update the Add-In?
You’ll receive notices when updates are available. Please keep your Add-In up-to-date to ensure the best performance.
How do I uninstall the Add-In?
- Close Outlook.
- Go to Start > Settings > Apps & features.
- Locate “AgencyBloc Outlook Sync” in the list.
- Highlight your selection and select ‘Uninstall’.
What happens if I issue a new Add-In key?
If you issue a new key in AgencyBloc, the Add-In will temporarily deactivate. To reactivate, you will need to enter the new key into the Add-In.