With this update, we added a new integration that lets you sync emails from Windows-based versions of Microsoft Outlook to AgencyBloc. As part of this integration, we made some UI updates to related pages and renamed our BlocMail feature. See below for more details.
Outlook Email Sync
We built a Microsoft Outlook Add-In that you can use to sync Outlook emails to AgencyBloc. For setup instructions and system requirements, visit this Help article.
With this integration:
- Sync your Outlook emails as activities to create assignable to-dos and reminders.
- Sync as emails to create copies that include the original message and attachments.
- Synced activities and emails will automatically associate to contact records in AgencyBloc.
- Download the original Outlook email from a synced activity or email in AgencyBloc, and pick up where you left off in your Outlook email client.
My Account page (Profile & Settings menu > My Account)
- Added a new tab for the Outlook Email Sync settings. This tab includes setup materials and settings for Outlook Email Sync.
- Moved the Email Forwarding (formerly known as BlocMail) settings to a new tab. This tab includes a unique forwarding address and settings for sending emails to AgencyBloc as activities.
Pending page (Dashboard > Bell icon)
- Changed page name from “Unassigned BlocMail” to “Pending”.
- Created tabs for unassociated activities and emails.
Emails tab (Group, Individual, Policy, and Agent) updates
- Added new “Incoming” tab to Individual and Agent records. This tab shows all emails that were synced to AgencyBloc for the associated contact record using Outlook Email Sync. See screenshot below for example of updates in an Individual record.
- Renamed existing “Sent Emails” tab to “Outgoing” for Individual, Group, Agent, and Policy records.
We're here to help. If you need anything, feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, let us know what you think of the update. Have a good one!