Release Notes highlight the recent product updates so you can stay up-to-date on what’s new.
With this update, we made some enhancements to the design and layout of the Commission page. Please note, none of the commission features, settings, or reports have been changed so this update shouldn’t affect your commission processes.
5/4/2018 - Layout and design updates
We made the following changes to the Commission page:
- Added descriptions for each commission feature and setting to make commission processing more intuitive.
- Added a navigation item for the Import Maps feature to make it more accessible. Before, Import Maps was only located within Import Carrier Data.
- Added Help navigation for quick and easy access to supporting materials in the Help Center.
- Moved commission reports to the Reports > Standard Reports tab so you can access all our reporting features in one place.
We made the following changes to the Reports page:
- Moved commission reports from the Commission page to Reports > Standard Reports > Commission. These reports work the same as they did before.
- Added Help navigation for quick and easy access to supporting articles in the Help Center. Each article provides an overview of the report and includes a Custom Reporting recipe.
- If you want to modify the standard report, you can use this recipe to build it in Custom Reporting, save it, and share it.
- You can access Agent Statements from two locations - the Commission page and Reports > Standard Reports > Commission. It’s the same report.
We're here to help. If you need anything, feel free to send us an email at email@example.com. Also, let us know what you think of the update. Have a good one!