With October’s updates, you can now report on your policy enrollment and election data in AgencyBloc.
10/29/2018 - Group census reports
10/29/2018 - Policy enrollments & elections in AgencyBloc reporting
In June 2018, we added enrollments and elections so you could track enrollee and covered member information on your policies. With this update, you can now export your policy enrollment and election data with AgencyBloc reporting.
See below for full details, and watch the Enrollment & Election Reporting video for a walk-through.
Note: We also updated the 'Field Options' panel in Custom Reporting so its data groupings align with the record detail pages. Data groupings on the record detail pages were updated in past releases. Custom reports you’ve already created and saved should work as they did before.
- Added a new group enrollment census standard report
Use this preconfigured report to quickly pull census data on your group policy enrollments.
- Added enrollment and election fieldsets to Policies report type
Use fields from these fieldsets to show enrollment and election data for your group and individual policies. You may find them helpful for building custom census reports.
- Added example reports for group employee census and group enrollment census to Saved Reports
Get a jump start building census reports in Custom Reporting with these examples. Run them as is and customize them to show the data you want to see.
- Added “Associated Policy Summaries” fieldset to Individuals > Individual Details
Use fields from this fieldset to show all policies and enrollments that your individuals are covered under, as the policyholder, enrollee, or covered member.
- Added “Age” field to Individuals > Individual Details > Personal Info
Use this field to show calculated ages for your individuals in custom reports. You can create filters with this field to help you find individuals turning 26 or 65 and aging off of their relation’s plans.
- Added contact info for agents, agencies, groups, and individuals to 'Addresses' report type
Use these fields to see phone numbers and email addresses in your address reports.
- Added “Opt-Out” fields to Individuals > Individual Details > Contact Info > Email
Use these fields to show who opted out of emails, when they opted out (timestamp), how they opted out (Automated Workflow or Email Marketing), and who made changes to the opt-out status in AgencyBloc.
- Added “Direct Deposit” field to Agents > Commissions > Commission Payment Settings
Use this field to show direct deposit data for your agents in custom reports.
We're here to help. If you need anything, feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, let us know what you think of the update. Have a good one!