Create teams to help delegate tasks in your agency. With teams, you can assign activities to multiple users and schedule team-specific notifications to display on the Dashboard.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Creating a team
To create and manage teams, you need the "Manage Security Groups, Carrier Security Groups, and Teams" Administration Permission.
- Go to Profile & Settings > Settings > Teams.
- Enter the team name and mark the "Active" checkbox.
- The team will only appear in dropdown lists if it is active.
- After creating the team, you can start assigning users to it.
Removing a team
Before you remove a team from AgencyBloc, we recommend first running the Activities report. This report will show you all activities and who they’re currently assigned to. If the team you’re removing is assigned to incomplete activities, you may want to reassign those activities to a different user or team for follow up.
Also, please keep in mind that removing a team may affect other areas of the application.
- Activity dropdown lists
The team will no longer be available in activity dropdown lists.
- Activities Dashboard
Users that are assigned to the deleted team will also no longer see its activities on the Dashboard.
Users that are assigned to the deleted team will also no longer see its activities on the calendar.
- Automated Workflow
Workflows with actions to create and assign activities to the removed team will instead be assigned to your agency’s backup user.
Assigning users to a team
To assign a user to teams:
- Go to Settings > Users and select the user you want to assign to a team.
- Please note, you must have Administrative permissions to manage users to edit user settings.
- In the Security section, select the team(s) you want to assign the user to.
- The user will now receive email notifications (unless turned off in Profile & Settings > My Account) when activities are assigned to the team and see team activities on the Activities Dashboard, as well as team notifications.
Create and assign activities to the team to let everyone on the team know when there are to-dos and follow-ups. By default, everyone on the team will see these activities on the Activities Dashboard. If an activity has a due date, it will also display on the calendar. The team member taking care of the activity then just needs to assign it to themself to work.
Note: We recommend keeping activities assigned to the team at all times so everyone on the team can track their progress.
Scheduling team notifications
If you’re an agency user with the "Manage Security Groups, Carrier Security Groups, and Teams" Administration Permission, you can schedule team-specific notifications to announce important events and notices at your agency.
Team notifications display on the Dashboard.