Each dashboard area provides insight into your agency. To help get the most out of dashboards, see below for a few tips.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Gain Business Insights
Dashboard graphs provide a snapshot of your book of business so you can understand what is happening in your agency. Use graphs to gain an understanding of your business and apply those insights to your business practices. Here are a few ideas for using the graphs to gain insights into your agency:
- 1. Identify your best lead sources by reviewing which are generating the most policies. Use the Individuals or Groups & Policies - by Lead Source graphs.
- 2. Identify cross-selling opportunities by reviewing how many policies you have by coverage type. Review which coverage types you have a large portion of then identify which coverage types you want to expand. Use the Policies by Coverage type and In-Force Policy Saturation graphs.
- 3. Monitor your sales cycle and understand the trends of when you write the most policies to structure your marketing and sales efforts. Use the New Policies by month graphs to see which months you write the most policies and which months are slower.
- 4. Analyze your commissions by looking into which carriers and agents are your top performers using the Top Commissions Received graphs.
Interact with Graphs
You can interact with dashboard graphs to access additional details and compare segments of data. Here are a few tips to interact with dashboard graphs:
- 1. Move your mouse over portions of the graphs to view additional details - record counts, percentages, and dollar amounts.
- 2. Click on the blocks in the graph legends to turn off or on pieces of the graph to create unique combinations to compare the data you want.
- 3. Print or download graphs to add to documents and communications within your agency.
- 4. Go from the bird's eye view on the dashboard to exploring your data in reports using the links in the graph description.