The Agency Dashboard provides a bird's eye view of your agency by visualizing your data in AgencyBloc into useful graphs. Use these graphs to get a look into the performance of your agency and gain insights to help your decision-making process.
The Agency Dashboard gives you a look into your data from six areas within AgencyBloc.
The activities area displays all open and recently completed activities in your agency. You'll be able to keep tabs on how well your agency is performing in terms of the number of open and recently completed activities. Gain insight into the activities of your agency using these graphs:
- All Open Activities - by Status
- All Completed Activities - by Week
The groups area makes it easy to gain insight into how Groups are doing in your agency. View high-level metrics by status, type, lead source and number of policies. Get an idea of where groups are and which leads sources are performing the best. Quickly review all of your groups in AgencyBloc using these graphs:
- Groups - by Type
- Groups - by Status
- Groups & Policies - by Lead Source
Use the individuals area makes it easy to get insights into the state of individual records in your agency. View high-level metrics by status, type, lead source and number of policies. Get an idea of where individuals are and which leads sources are performing the best. Quickly see all of your individuals in AgencyBloc using these graphs:
- Individuals - by Type
- Individuals- by Status
- Individuals & Policies - by Lead Source
The policies area helps you keep track of your book of business by showing you all of your policies. View your policies by status, coverage type, holder type, and how many new policies were recently added.
A few of the graphs in the policies areas of the dashboard use an element that allows you to indicate which policy statuses are considered In Force. By default, any policy status of ‘Active’ or ‘In-Force’ will be checked as in force. Users with manage data permissions can select which policy statuses are set as in force.
To view or update which policy statuses are considered In Force:
- From the Profile & Settings icon, select Settings
- On the Settings page, select 'Data & Custom Fields'
- Once in the settings for Data & Custom Fields area, click on the Policy Status tab
- View or Update a policy status using the check box. Checked means the policy is treated as in force.
Gain insight into your policies from multiple angles using these graphs:
- All Policies - By Status
- All In-Force Policies - by Coverage Type
- In-Force Policy Saturation
- New Policies - by Coverage Type
- New Individual Policies - by Month
- New Group Policies - by Month
As an agency, understanding and working with carriers is a part of your daily grind. With this area, you gain insight into which carriers perform the best for groups and individuals and which carrier products are used the most.
- All Individual Policies - by Carrier
- All Group Policies - by Carrier
- Top Carrier Products
(Accounts with the Commission Processing module only)
The results of all of your hard work can be viewed, tracked, and analyzed by getting a look into your commissions. View your commissions by carrier, top agents, and gain insight into where the dough is made. See and gain insight into your commissions using these graphs:
- Top Commissions Received - by Carrier
- Top Commissions Received - by Agent
- Net Commissions - by Carrier
- Net vs Received Commissions - by Coverage Type
- Actual vs. Projected - by Month
- Actual vs. Projected - by Coverage Type