You control who has access to view the Agency Dashboard within Security Group settings. Only Agency Users are able to have access to the Agency Dashboard. Our permissions settings allow you to control which data displays on the Agency Dashboard from six areas within AgencyBloc.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Agency Dashboard Permissions
By default, the security group of "Administrator" is granted "View Agency Dashboard Analytics" permissions. Feel free to add view permissions to any of your additional security groups.
To update or modify which security groups are able to view the Agency Dashboard:
- Navigate to the Profile & Settings > Settings > Security Groups page.
- You'll see a list of security groups.
- On the Security Groups page, locate and select the security group you want to update from the "All Security Groups" list.
- The page will refresh and show the security group's permissions.
- In the security group's permissions, go to the "Dashboard" section and check the "View Agency Dashboard Analytics" permission.
- Once saved, users in this security group will gain access to graphs and charts on the Agency Dashboard.
Areas Visible to Users
Users in a security group are only able to see Agency Dashboard sections based on where they are granted "Visible" permissions. By default, the Activities section is included at all times on the Agency Dashboard.
For example, if a security group only allows for "Visible" permissions for groups, individuals, and policies but does not allow for "Visible" permissions for carriers and commissions, users in that security group will only see activities, groups, individuals, and policies on the Agency Dashboard.