Email Marketing is a tool to communicate with prospects and clients using email. Create email campaigns to send mass communications to a list of recipients. Example email campaigns: sending a newsletter to your current customers, sending policyholders notice of a carrier change, sending a set of emails (drips) to perform cross-sell campaigns. Get started by activating Email Marketing in your account.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Activating Email Marketing
Only the AgencyBloc account owner can set up and activate Email Marketing. There is no cost to activate the Email Marketing feature in your account, but sending emails are charged at $0.02 (two cents) per recipient. This cost is added to your billing cycle.
Note: If you've already setup Automated Workflow, you'll only need to complete steps 1 & 2 below.
To activate Email Marketing:
- From the main menu, select Email Marketing.
- For smaller screens, it's tucked away under the three dots.
- Once you've read the overview, click the Get Started button.
- Review the Policy Agreement for Email & Anti-Spam.
- Next, enter your Company Info.
- Complete Business Information, Email & Activities Backup, and Email Notifications sections. Backups are used when a name or email cannot be identified for an email campaign.
- Configure your Email Template settings and you're done!
- Select and upload a business logo. Use the default email template colors or set your own. If needed, enter footer text to be included on your emails. Check out the article on Email Template Settings for more details.
Access to Email Marketing
Access to the Email Marketing feature in your account is based on user security settings. For an overview of security settings, review the Managing Security Groups article. For help with this please have your agency’s Account Owner call and speak with a Client Success team member.
Tips for Getting Started
Here are a few tips to help you get started using email marketing