An image can be added within the email draft edit. On the toolbar is an Image icon (see image below). Clicking on the icon will open a window to upload the image. You have the option of adding the image by URL or to browse your computer/server for the image.
Editing your Image
Once you have uploaded the image, there are a few editing options:
Image Info Tab
- Alternative Text - This is a mouse hover feature (email system specific per recipient) so if they hover on the image the text will appear.
- Width & Height - Allows you to shrink or enlarge the image size within the editing.
- Border - Adds a black border around the image. The larger the number the thicker the border.
- HSpace & VSpace - Horizontal space (moves image right) and Vertical space (moves image down). Move the image down or right within the email content based on the value you enter for each. The larger the value the farther the image is moved.
- Alignment - Allows you to left justify or right justify the image within the body of the email. The image is automatically left justified if nothing is selected.
Within the image properties is a Link tab. This will embed a live link to your image, so the recipient can click on the image within their email and be redirected to another page, based on the URL you provide in the Link tab. ‘Target’ is an option of how to redirect them from their email browser.
AgencyBloc now includes several free images for your use in emails. To access AgencyBloc images, select the image button from the editor, then browse server.