A ring group is a group of phone numbers that ring together, at the same time, when one VOIP number or extension is dialed. You can use ring groups to improve call routing in different departments or teams in your agency.
IN THIS ARTICLE
How to create a ring group
- Go to Settings.
- Find the Sales > Phone Dialer & Call Queues setting and select the ‘Edit’ button.
- Navigate to the Ring Groups tab and add a new ring group.
- Once added, edit the ring group.
- You can optionally turn on the 'On No Answer, Ring Group' setting.
- If no one from the ring group answers, this setting will redirect the call to a different ring group.
- Edit the 'Max Phones to Ring Concurrently' field value.
- This field controls the number of phones to ring at the same time in the ring group.
- Add phones to the ring group.
- Each phone in the group will ring simultaneously when there's an inbound call.