Agent Statements shows the premium paid and the amount owed for each policy. This article covers the preconfigured statement and includes a Custom Reporting recipe. You can use the recipe to build your own versions of Agent Statements.
Note: Only Plus accounts can access and use AgencyBloc's commission features.
Generate statements in PDF or CSV format to give to your agents with their paychecks. Organize your statements by carrier or policyholder.
- Basic policy information (number, name, coverage type, etc)
- Premium paid (if the carrier file provided that information)
- Dollar amount owed to the agent for each policy
Note: Agent Statements does not show how much commission was paid to the agency, just what the agent is owed. Also, the PDF format cannot be customized at this time.
Custom Reporting recipe
With Custom Reporting, you can access the same data as the statement but you’ll have more flexibility to choose the columns and filters for your statement output. Below is a recipe to help you get started.
Note: The report output from Custom Reporting can only be downloaded as a CSV file or Excel file.
- Select 'Policies' report type
- You cannot build this report using other report types. The Policy Commission Settings fields are only available in the ‘Policies’ report type.
- Add report filters (optional)
- Statement Date
- If you want to exclude Red Edits from your custom report, add the 'Exception' field to your report filters and set its operator to 'is empty'. If you want to include only Red Edits, set its operator to 'is not empty'. To learn more about filters and operators, visit the Adding Filters to Custom Reports article.
- Add report columns
Policy Details > Policy Info
- Policy Number
- Effective Date
- Project Code
- Account Manager Name
Related Options > Group Details > Group Info
- Group Name
Related Options > Commissions > Commission Entries
- Statement Date
- Carrier Name
- Servicing Agent Name
- Servicing Agent Number
- Holder Name
- Coverage Type
- Revenue Type
- Rate Type
- Commission Received
Related Options > Commissions > Commission Payments
- Payee Name
- Rate Table
- One Time Payment
Related Options > Commissions > Policy Commission Settings
- Revenue Code
- You can rearrange the column order, rename the column headings, and use aggregate functions to change how the data is displayed in your report results. Visit the Adding Columns to Custom Reports article to learn more.
- Preview report results
- Visit the Previewing and Saving Custom Reports article for more details.