The Commission Projection Tables report shows you which policies have projection tables and which ones do not. This article covers the preconfigured standard report and includes a Custom Reporting recipe. You can use the recipe to build your own versions of the Commission Projection Tables report.
Note: Only accounts with the Commission Processing module can access and use AgencyBloc's commission features.
Standard Report details
Some features and reports in AgencyBloc pull data from projection tables, such as the Actual vs Expected dashboard graph. If you’re not seeing the right data in those features and reports, you may need to set up projection tables for your policies.
Use the Commission Projection Tables report to download a list of your policies and projection tables. The download will include information on the policy, policyholder, carrier, commission frequency, servicing agent, and projection table. If a policy does not have a projection table set up, you will see a blank cell in the ‘Commission Projection Table’ column.
Custom Reporting recipe
With Custom Reporting, you can access the same data as the Standard Report but you’ll have more flexibility to choose the columns and filters for your report. Below is a recipe to help you get started.
- Select 'Policies' report type
- You cannot build this report using other report types. The Policy Commission Settings fields and Policy Projected Commissions fields are only available in the ‘Policies’ report type.
- Add report filters (optional)
- You can set filters to narrow down specific data that pulls into your report results. Visit the Adding Filters to Custom Reports article to learn more.
- Add report columns
Policy Details > Policy Info
- Policy Holder Name
- Carrier Name
- Policy Number
- Policy Status
- Coverage Type
- Project Code
Policy Details > Policy Dates
- Effective Date
- Renewal Date
- Term Date
Policy Details > Agent Info
- Servicing Agent Name
Related Options > Group Details > Group Info
- Group Type
Related Options > Individual Details > Personal Info
- Associated With
- Individual Type
Related Options > Commissions > Policy Commission Settings
- Commission Frequency
- Advance Months
- Commissionable Premium
Related Options > Commissions > Projected Commissions
- Projection Table
Related Options > Agent Details > Servicing Agent > Agency > Agency Info
- Agency Name
- You can rearrange the column order, rename the column headings, and use aggregate functions to change how the data is displayed in your report results. Visit the Adding Columns to Custom Reports article to learn more.
- Preview report results
- Visit the Previewing and Saving Custom Reports article for more details.