The Commission Projections report shows actual and expected commissions for each policy with an associated projection table. This article covers the preconfigured standard report and includes a Custom Reporting recipe. You can use the recipe to build your own versions of the Commission Projections report.
Note: Only Plus accounts can access and use AgencyBloc's commission features.
Standard Report details
In order for the Commission Projections report to produce data, you must be using projection tables for at least some of your policies. With this report, you can see actual commissions received, as well as find what commissions are expected for each policy, to get a sense of the future revenue for your agency. Filter which policies you want to see by using policy criteria.
Custom Reporting recipe
With Custom Reporting, you can access the same data as the Standard Report but you’ll have more flexibility to choose the columns and filters for your report. Below is a recipe to help you get started.
- Select 'Policies' report type
- You cannot build this report using other Report Types. The Policy Commission Settings fields and Policy Projected Commissions fields are only available in the ‘Policies’ report type.
- Add report filters (optional)
- You can set filters to narrow down specific data that pulls into your report results. Visit the Adding Filters to Custom Reports article to learn more.
- Add report columns
Policy Details > Policy Info
- Carrier Name
- Policy Holder Name
- Policy Holder Type
- Servicing Agent Name
- Policy Number
- Coverage Type
- Effective Date
- Renewal Date
- Term Date
- Policy Status
- Project Code
Related Options > Individual Details > Individual Info
- Associated With
Related Options > Agent Details > Servicing Agent > Agency > Agency Info
- Agency Name
Related Options > Commissions > Policy Commissions Settings
- Advance Months
- Commission Frequency
- Commissionable Premium
Related Options > Commissions > Projected Commissions
- Projection Table
- Last 12 Months Actual
- Current Year Projection
- Next Year Projection
- You can rearrange the column order, rename the column headings, and use aggregate functions to change how the data is displayed in your report results. Visit the Adding Columns to Custom Reports article to learn more.
- Preview report results
- Visit the Previewing and Saving Custom Reports article for more details.