Generate reports based on your commission records. Use reports to view all commissions received and paid, review historical commissions received by policy.
This report shows you who is set to get paid commission on each policy in AgencyBloc. Several filters are available to be filter by carrier, carrier product, agent, status, and rate table. Unless you anticipate a lot of changes to who gets paid and how much they get paid, you may not use this report on a regular basis.
Detailed report showing how much commission was brought into the agency, along with who got paid and how it got paid out. Several filters are available to customize the information you want to see. The report is presented in Excel and can be altered as needed to get the data you need.
- Statement Date range or single date
- By Carrier
- By Agent
- By policy Status
- Plus several more
Quick and simple report providing the total premium and commission paid to an agent or agency.
- Run by Statement Date range (or single date)
- Sort with or without carrier information
Summary Report showing commission paid to the agency then how much was paid out to agents and then the net commission left over.
- Run using a date range or a single date
- Organize the report by Carrier, Carrier and Coverage Type, Carrier and Project Code, Carrier and Revenue Code
Example: See how much commission was received for PDP vs. Med Supps. vs. Medicare Advantage plans that were all written with Humana.
Detailed report listing your policies and when a commission was received based on the date parameters set
- Specify by Carrier and Agent of Record as well
- Can also be used to see commissions not received.